Maximising participation in the EngageTech Forum
COVID19 has presented all of us with an opportunity to innovate and truly engage while connecting digitally, and engage2 are running with it.
We have committed to hosting the 2020 EngageTech Forums virtually and it has been a lot of fun redesigning the peer-to-peer learning, participation, and engagement aspects of the Forum as a virtual event. We can’t wait to share the experience and our lessons with you.
The full day Forum will include a technology showcase and ‘show and play’ experiences with New Zealand and Australia’s leading engagement technology providers, and participants will also be invited to learn from each other by sharing their own experiences, tips and challenges.
You will have the opportunity to move around the Forum based on your interests and needs, and be able to engage with each other, our facilitators and panelists.
We are especially excited that the virtual event will give participants the chance to get hands-on experience of the engagement technologies and then reflect together, in real-time.
We will also demonstrate a range of great new ways to invite and answer questions, and collect valuable input during live events.
The full day Forum includes:
- Facilitation by digital transformation specialist, Martin Stewart-Weeks.
- Opening presentation from Matt Leighninger, Executive Director of Public Agenda.
- A panel of highly experienced public servants, who will share how innovative technology and data is transforming the way their government organisations engage with stakeholders and community.
- A virtual world café where participants can discuss their experiences using the tools and lessons they have learned.
- A series of 5 minute presentations of hot topics in EngageTech: Virtual Reality / Augmented Reality, sensemaking, scaling change, digital storytelling and more.
- A showcase of engagement technologies with show and play sessions from four engagement technology software providers.
- Demonstration of a range of methods to encourage participation, individual and small group reflection, Q&A and panel discussions, and small group reporting.
We will also capture lessons and new ideas shared throughout the forum, to be distributed exclusively to participants as a post-event report.
Join us on the 28th of July and learn how to keep pace with the ever growing offering of engagement technologies. Booking your place for a group of five people will enjoy a 15% discount.
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn about the latest engagement tools and methods available, in a “non-sales” environment. Get your ticket today.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding EngageTech Forum, please get in touch with Amelia Loye.Agenda-2020-ANZ-EngageTech-Forum-1