Engaging News: podcasts with Ross, Martin & effective engagement
A weekly update of citizengage news from around the world.
How effective is your engagement? Discussion Paper from ARTD consultants with input from Amelia.
This week we held the EngageTech Forum NSW in Sydney! Participants will receive a post event report in the next couple of weeks, and look out for our post event blog.
- The V-Dem Institute of the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, has issued its annual democracy report looking at democracy across the world.
- Digital.NSW have kicked off their Policy Lab.
- Pia Andrews spoke at #IBRGovData 2018 conference about being proactive public servants ensuring public good from public data. Presentation slides available.
- Australia and New Zealand’s development industry now have a smart cities code they can build towards.
- It is possible to design cities that incorporate people and nature so that both can flourish.
State Projects using EngageTech
Using an engagetech map for community engagement input is helping Frankston City Council protect their local wildlife.
That’s the best industry news for the week. Head over to the engage2 Blog for more news, thoughts and handy resources.
Thanks for reading
Hannah and the engage2 Team