Virtual Experience Design
Can a full day virtual event be engaging?
We are having so much fun re-designing the EngageTech Forum! A full day event designed to build the digital engagement capability of public servants engaging people and organisations across Australia and New Zealand.
The workshops are carefully designed to maximise engagement and encourage peer-to-peer learning for 100 people, through the most participatory program you can imagine.
The forum is a full day virtual event, to be held on the 28th July 2020 and will run from 9:30 – 16:00.
Participants will choose their own adventure and engage with each other virtually in real time.
The format includes:
- Opening presentations by two world leading community engagement experts.
- A panel of professionals who will discuss how they are using the latest engagement technology and leading digital transformation for better engagement across their organisations.
- A World Café – where you have a choice of excellent breakout sessions.
- ‘Hot topic’ sessions including virtual reality, sensemaking and change management specialists.
- ‘Show and play’ hands-on sessions with our four showcased engagement technology sponsors.
- A facilitated Q&A session.
- A range of networking opportunities for the engagement community to connect with each other.
- Co-creation of Forum outputs – participants will collaborate to deliver a summary of stories and lessons shared, a powerful and innovative way to wrap up a virtual event.
TheEngageTechForum designed by engage2, intentionally balances content and process so that participants have plenty of opportunities to learn from, and with, each other. We have used personas and empathy maps, and engagement methods and technologies, to maximise the participant experience for each item in the agenda.
During the Forum we will use a hybrid of event, online engagement and collaboration technologies to engage participants virtually, so that they can get hands on experience using a variety of engagement technologies.
The Forum, brought to you by engage2, will be facilitated by digital transformation and social innovation specialist, Martin Stewart-Weeks.
We are thrilled that our favourite space maker, Dane Murray on-board! Dane and Amelia are working through the fine details of the agenda and integrating of tools to make the virtual experience seamless and engaging.
Tickets are $230 with savings available for purchases of five or more tickets and participants are in for a ride!
We will capture all the content and collaborative outputs in a post-event report that will be shared exclusively with attendees. Participants will also be invited to join the EngageTech community, where you can bring your project to a monthly project brainstorm and receive valuable feedback and support from peers outside of your familiar team.